Since opening our doors in 2003, the Beaver Street Enterprise Center has:
- Helped launch more than 100 new businesses
- Created more than 2000 new jobs
- Generated more than $300 million in economic impact
- Was voted Business Incubator of the Year by the National Business Incubator Association in 2010
- Produced companies that are included on Inc. Magazine’s list of the 500 fastest growing businesses in America
Beaver Street Enterprise Center is located in a federally designated HUBZone, providing significant advantages to qualifying companies. (Read what the Florida Times-Union reported when we launched operations in 2003.)
In 2016, Beaver Street opened its second building at 728 Blanche Street, just across the street from Beaver Street I. The new building is intended to spur even greater economic activity in our corridor of Jacksonville, and is open for lease to businesses at any stage of their development, not just start-ups.
Lease rates range from $200 a month to $2,747 for a suite of offices totaling 2,800 square feet. Tenants have access to a spacious board room, event hall, conference rooms, break rooms and copy center for no additional common-area fees, and benefit from extensive training opportunities and mentoring to help their businesses succeed. Stop in for a tour of available space or feel free to contact us by email or phone.